How To Use TK Series in Plastics
General: TK Series can be
used in all kinds of plastic resins, including the ABS, PS, PP, PVC, PC, NYLON, PET,
and Engineering Plastics, etc.
Use TK Series with Virgin Resin (Pre-heat first if
1) Dosage: 0.1~0.2% depend on the MFI (Melt Flow Index) of Resin and the
machine's condition. The MB
TK Series can be used to solve the lower
MFI problem. The MFI will be increased after treat the resins with the TK
2) The resin + TK Series mixed 10 min. (Masterbatch can be put in this moment.)
3) After 10 min. put colorants mixed 3~5min.
4) After 3~5 min., ready for injection.
Use TK Series with the Recycled
(or Reground) Resin (Pre-heat first if necessary):
1) Dosage: 0.4% for 100% regrind material or 0.2~0.4% depend on the different
mix ratio of the regrind and the virgin resins. If 100% same color of regrind just directly mixed with the
TK Series and no need to put any colorant. The TK treated
recycled resin will behave almost the same as its virgin would.
2) Make sure the regrind is clean.
Toxicity: None (for TK additive)
Food grade, can be used in food related plastic products
(for TK additive)
Bureau of Food and Drugs Test No: DP98-7-6-179
Liquid TK Series is packed in a 53-gallon or 170 kgs (net for TK
additives) iron drum or barrel.
TK Series is packed in 20 kgs bag.
Masterbatch TK Series is packed in 25 kgs bag.